FESTIVAL DAY 2023
Saturday 29th July
We are super excited to be returning to Musselburgh Racecourse for our annual festival day celebrations and this year we are going bigger and better!
Join us after the Festival Day Rideout for
- Mathew Stirling amusements
- Pony Rides
- Ron Reay Stilt walker and Magician
- Balloon modelling
- Live Broadcasting from Radio Saltire
- Live Music from Steeler
- Clark Community Choir
- Dunk tank
- Musselburgh fire and rescue will be attending with their fire engine.
- Police Scotland will be attending on their quads
- Our Annual Festival Races s to spectate
- Nee Naws pizzeria – wood fired pizza
- Slumdog – Indian street food
- The Wee Green Van – wood fired Mac N Cheese / hot dogs / nachos
- The Picnic box – toasties / crepes / loaded fries
- Sizzlers – burgers and chips
- Gigi’s – prosecco bar
- Gigi’s – beer and alcohol tent
- The Bonny Bean – fresh coffee and cake
- J Fairnie Ice cream
- S.Luca Ice cream
If that wasn’t enough – KIDS GO FREE!
Tickets are available to purchase via the link below and in this years official programme.